Myself, and garden solar lights.

mrwoowoo 01:08 12 Jun 14

Is it just me that continually kicks them into touch like Johhny Wilkinson in a training session? I've lost count of how many snap off due to kicking them as I walk past. It doesn't matter if they line the path or surround the decorative none are safe. So, is it just me?

mrwoowoo 01:09 12 Jun 14

Missed the word gravel after decorative.

wiz-king 07:19 12 Jun 14

You must be 'dishing' like a cart-horse!

BT 07:21 12 Jun 14

Move them away from the edge a bit seems to be the answer.

Most of mine have given up the ghost and I haven't bothered to replace them. Seems to be the batteries give up after a couple of years.

morddwyd 10:37 12 Jun 14

Haven't kicked any, but I did set fire to one when I was burning off some weeds I'd left a bit to long!

I thought the smoke was looking a bit black. Never mind, quick work with the watering can and all was serene again. A bi foolhardy really, as mine are mains fed (trust me I'm a H&S Officer!).

Still works a treat.

SparkyJack 12:38 12 Jun 14

Following th winter wind and the trail broken fencing,a couple wound up in my work shop their brackets broken. The work shop has a poly carbonate roof.

A month or so ago went after dark to shed armed with a torch to find it was not qneedd perfectly lit up by those resued lights.

mrwoowoo 14:54 12 Jun 14

Seems I am the only half man half cart horse in the country. You wouldn't think so according to my wife. :)

Mr Mistoffelees 20:41 12 Jun 14

mrwoowoo, have you considered wrapping pillows around your feet, to cushion the impact when you kick the lights?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…