My Posts back... hoorah

Seth Haniel 12 Apr 11

and a load of fascinating information gleaned :)

Al94 12 Apr 11

Good to see the "Last Page" link as well

bremner 12 Apr 11

My Posts is currently listing every "post" made rather than every thread that you have posted to.

I do not know if this is a glitch or what is intended.

octal 12 Apr 11

Interesting information, I can't believe I've been on the forum for just over 9 years, actually it is a bit longer as I used to use the screen name of valvegrid for a few years, I'm not sure how long though.

Forum Editor 12 Apr 11

Worth waiting for?

Forum Editor 12 Apr 11

octal

valvegrid - that takes me back.

octal 12 Apr 11

FE

Yes, silly name wasn't it? Mind you, this one isn't much better.

Forum Editor 12 Apr 11

octal

Seeing an old familiar name from the past takes me straight back to the late night discussions we all had - all 1500 of us. Back then I'm sure we had no idea that we would still be going, a decade later.

LastChip 12 Apr 11

Hey octal, in November I'm 10 years old.

FE, do I get a birthday cake?

Strawballs 12 Apr 11

FE what does it mean members you are following?

Bingalau 12 Apr 11

Curiosity got the better of me so I had a quick look at mine and was astounded to find how many threads I have poked my nose into. Also how long I have been contributing???

As Strawballs asks...What does it mean by "Members I am following"?

Nice to find I can also now see the whole of the word "Post" so I can click on it much easier...

I wonder do I still have to leave the thread and then re-enter to post a second time?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message