My postings - query

freaky 21:38 06 Aug 06

In the last couple of days I have replied to two postings:-

a)Somebody had a a problem with McAfee.

b)Somebody mentioned a program to download titled TuneUp Utilities 2006, cannot remember the subject name.

I replied to each of these post's and now they have completely disappeared !

Has anybody else had a similar experience?

SANTOS7 21:47 06 Aug 06

postings move so quickly sometimes, have you looked on page 2 they might be there

pat-212841 21:51 06 Aug 06

Hi Freaky click here

anskyber 22:37 06 Aug 06

The shortcut to "Your postings" usually gets me there quickly, but this is a really dynamic forum so they can drop down the list quickly.

BRYNIT 22:37 06 Aug 06

freaky

If you click on Your postings top left this will show you all the postings you have replied too. It will save you having to look for them.

skeletal 23:08 06 Aug 06

Funny you should say that about the McAfee post. I was writing a reply to that and when I pressed “Post response” I got an error message along the lines that the link was not present. I then looked around and could not find it anywhere.

The person had made duplicate posts in “Speakers corner” and “Consumer watch”. It had disappeared from both, or, put it this way, I could not find either of them! I looked on both page twos as well, although when I started the reply, the original post was very near the top of page one, and all the other posts near the top had hardly moved position.

I had the strong impression it/they had been removed, although I did not think it was too contentious.

Skeletal

Forum Editor 23:24 06 Aug 06

as deleted. As to the reason - I'm afraid that's between me and the person who posted the thread.

freaky 18:13 07 Aug 06

Very mysterious !

What with the FE's post above, and nohope's link - my question has been answered. Many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…