my opinion

fitcher 22:45 11 Dec 05

I think it would be nice if the isps home pages , provided a christmas card entry on there sites .a long side their email .so you could popp it into your email .it would be good advertiser for them .and would cost them very little ..maybe one could just enter a pic into the main design ..some isp home pages are poor .who do you think has the best designed one ?

watchful 07:51 12 Dec 05

The don't provide the Xmas cards but I think Wanadoo's Homepage is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

DieSse 14:13 12 Dec 05

Who uses an ISPs home page?

g0slp 15:47 12 Dec 05

Quite.

I stopped using my ISP's home page when all these blasted pop-ups for online poker etc started.

FWIW, I use the BBC for my home page now.

watchful 16:29 12 Dec 05

for my Homepage but the questioner asked for opinions on ISP Homepages.

Mr Mistoffelees 16:45 12 Dec 05

I've never looked at the BT Yahoo homepage, so I have no idea what my isp's homepage looks like. I am another who favours the BBC, in my case the news page.

Sapins 17:32 12 Dec 05

I do, I can access my account, look at the latest offers, work on my web site and check the weather, to name but a few of the myriad of options.

SG Atlantis® 19:38 12 Dec 05

ntl's is too busy, things everywhere with ads thrown in, always hard to find what you're looking for. I have used it twice I think in a year, fault reporting (got no response) and checking my speed upgrade.

I do use their webmail, but I just go straight to webmail, bypassing their homepage.

Google is my own homepage on IE and FF.

Chegs ®™ 21:26 12 Dec 05

Google is my homepage on my browsers,have only been to Tiscali webpages when reported speed issues and setup my Tiscali hosted webspace.Lost the login details for this and haven't been back since,as it wont let me access it.

jz 22:23 12 Dec 05

I thoroughly recommend about:blank as a home page. It loads so quickly, and the web server that hosts it never seems to go down. Firefox has a more refined way of showing it - a completely blank address bar.

I'm not really one for Xmas cards. In fact, I've got quite a few agreements with various people that we don't exchange Xmas cards. E-Xmas cards sound like a better idea, but are still not for me. I prefer plain text emails with no background picture. For me, a word says a thousand pictures.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…