My One Christmas Wish

ukpostcode 13:02 23 Dec 10

Is that all our service men & women come home safely.
Peace be with you all, where ever you are serving.

Bingalau 13:09 23 Dec 10

and the service people from all the other countries fighting in Afghanistan.

Brumas 14:44 23 Dec 10

Echo that!

Kevscar1 15:10 23 Dec 10

3rded

Cymro. 16:19 23 Dec 10

I just hope the weather is good enough for me to be able to drive to spend time with my grandchildren over Christmas.

ams4127 19:57 23 Dec 10

Agree with your sentiments.

Forum Editor 20:00 23 Dec 10

Don't apologise. There's a psychologist's theory that if each of us was visited by a genie and offered three wishes two of them would always be selfish.

Human nature, human nature.

Forum Editor 20:19 23 Dec 10

whilst I wholeheartedly share yours, I also hope that the tension that is ramping up between North and South Korea cools considerably over the coming weeks.

It's looking increasingly like a dangerous situation, and one that - if it escalates into war - could impact on us all in one way or another.

Strawballs 21:01 23 Dec 10

I'll second you on that one FE it's getting a bit scarey in that region at the moment.

morddwyd 09:39 24 Dec 10

Like the Second World War and the first Iraq war, holding back at the last moment, instead of sweeping on, allows tension to rebuild, allowing arms companies' profits to continue.

It also gives the superpowers valuable live training situations with overly inconveniencing the folks at home.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…