Is my musical taste effeminate?

mrwoowoo 01:16 11 Jul 07

Woolfie3000 got me thinking about my musical taste.He seems to like blood pigs,which seems like good heavy macho rock.
i however as a 40 year old married man with two children like,gwen stefani,sophie elis bexter,alex gaudino,fergie,black eyed peas,all saints,sugar babes,nellie furtado,rhianna even s club seven in the past.
does this make me a bit effeminate or a sad old man?
I promise i won't be offended |:-)

Kev.Ifty 01:53 11 Jul 07

I've got a Steps greatest hit video and a Rage Against the Machine dvd.

However Sophie Elis Bexter might be stretching it. lol

mrwoowoo 01:56 11 Jul 07

I used to like human league,heaven 17,yazoo,depeche mode,thomas dolby and erasure back in the old days.then again i also liked bananarama.

Kev.Ifty 02:06 11 Jul 07

me too + Blancmange, The Specials, Blondie, The Jam, Squeeze, Elvis Costello, The Boom Town Rats....

lol

Si_L 02:06 11 Jul 07

RATM good choice. I'm off to see Chris Cornell try to rap their songs in September.

wolfie3000 02:25 11 Jul 07

It doesnt matter what music you like as long as you like it.

I go through phases of music, say tonight im listening to bands like Otep, Sepultura and Slayer,

Tomorrow i might be listening to, Radiohead, Paul Okenfold or even Raffi. lol

mrwoowoo 02:28 11 Jul 07

All sound good to me.my taste exactly.
has anyone heard of fad gadget,their album king of the flies was awesome.one of the best gigs i have ever seen too.
we are talking 80's here.

picklsey 05:49 11 Jul 07

slade, sweet,shawadaywady,mud.now that,s music.lol

Kate B 09:55 11 Jul 07

Nope, not effeminate at all - I like Gwen Stefani, Sophie Ellis Bextor etc occasionally too. Each to their own in music taste!

Bingalau 10:14 11 Jul 07

Who are these people?

Kate B 10:29 11 Jul 07

Actually, Sophie Ellis Bextor makes me feel old - I used to know her dad. He was a director on That's Life back in the 1980s.

Bingalau - they're popular beat combos ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac