My Magix MP3 Maker 12 has arrived

Bingalau 09:20 07 May 08

It came this morning bright and early but I haven't had time to open the box yet. Just thought I would let everybody know, because a couple of weeks ago I was bemoaning the fact that there was no sign of it. Thank you PC Advisor for giving me something for nothing...

anskyber 10:39 07 May 08

Congratulations Bingalau.

My "something for nothing" Magix MP3 Maker 14 has arrived too. Vista compliant too, excellent. I'll just shamelessly hijack your thread by adding my thanks to PCA.

The next trick is to find out what it does.

Bingalau 11:50 07 May 08

Same to you anskyber. Mine is also a Magix MP3 Maker 14, although I was supposed to be getting a 12. Looks like I have got a more modern job.
As you say the next trick is to experiment and find out what it does. I am just about to load it on to the computer, so will be unavailable for a while I suppose. I've been reading the instruction booklet and am as wise as ever. I think I may start playing with the internet radio part first though. I couldn't get over the size of the box it came in though.

anskyber 14:38 07 May 08

"I couldn't get over the size of the box it came in though."

Just like Easter Eggs.

Bingalau 19:44 07 May 08

Must thank all the editorial staff at PC Advisor, for getting this item to me. Thank you all very much... I haven't done anything with it as yet as I have only just finished reading the manual. Because it's been such a nice day I also donned my sun hat and got out and painted the decking. Now my back is killing me. Next on the agenda is a couple of pain killers and a hot shower. Then I may have time to experiment with the new gadget.

laurie53 20:16 07 May 08

Is that the same as a Magimix doughnut maker?

Bingalau 21:45 07 May 08

Well it looks as if it can do anything except the washing up...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now