My lovely photo!

Uboat 21:25 09 Jul 10

Hiya guys/gals

I went sea fishing the other day & i stayed all day right upto 11pm, & i took my digital camera & i managed to take what i thought was some amazing shots here is one of them, the place is called Filey in north yorkshire, tell me what you think please to this?

click here

Brumas 21:31 09 Jul 10

Lovely photo, wish I had a quid for every time I had picked my way along Filey Brig, you photo brings back lots of fine memories.

dukeboxhero 21:58 09 Jul 10

Good photo Uboat Remember being taken to Filey as a child, Butlins.

Chegs ®™ 22:02 09 Jul 10

Nice photo,though I do wonder why sea anglers continue this sport as I quit fishing a few years ago due to constantly having my bait pinched by tiny whiting.

Uboat 22:54 09 Jul 10

Why thankyou guys! i'l include one more which i thought was also amazing!
(BTW we caught 34 fish)
Hava look at this wow!

click here

OTT_B 23:31 09 Jul 10

That second photo is a cracker. Now, what about pics of the 34 fish you caught?!?

Uboat 23:38 09 Jul 10

OTT_B thanks but there Only Mackerel still intrested.? OH we had a intresting Crab that ive never seen i could u/l the photo>?

Quickbeam 00:27 10 Jul 10

Fishing from a U boat must be quite difficult when submerged...

Uboat 00:42 10 Jul 10

Quickbeam "I" its not so bad! once you raise the vessel she's all ready to go ...lol

Kevscar1 06:55 10 Jul 10

Nice photos.

jakimo 19:29 10 Jul 10

Back in the 70s I had a" photograph the perfect sunset period" if only digital had been around then,I would have saved a small fortune on wasted film.

Your pics are an example of how wonderous Sunset scenes are,with no two ever being the same

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video