My egg came from

Graham ® 10:19 16 May 06

click here
How cool is that?

watchful 10:51 16 May 06

Nice to see a good, well-run, free-range farm. I buy from a local farmer.

martjc 11:03 16 May 06

...that you enjoy fresh eggs - but I didn't realise this was a forum for advertising! Must be in the wrong place - now, where are my specs?

Graham ® 11:36 16 May 06

Just an example of how computers have become part of everyday life. Not so long ago, 'Eggs are eggs', as they used to say.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:54 16 May 06

It is amazing that 15 years ago it would have been so difficult to get advertising across to the whole of the UK (and world) at a very small cost. Because of sites like that I never buy the things that supermarkets laughingly call meat and veg from them and I am lucky to live near a village butcher that slaughters all his own meat which is produced locally. He does not have the ridiculous pink lights that try to fool the unwary by changing the colour of the meat (proprer meat that has been hung is not bright red.

G

watchful 13:04 16 May 06

that don't have a local supplier, it's good to see the internet being used in this way.

Graham ® 14:18 16 May 06

My eggs come from Morrisons. There is a number on each egg, this site will tell you which farm it's from.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…