My Daughter

Kevscar1 07:58 02 May 12

can be a real pain sometimes but I wish I'd gone to more of her gigs when I was capable of going out. Sound is best from her CD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtNJOCyhZuw&feature=youtu.be

but she gets them all going at the gigs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGEfrkEAN4&feature=channel&list=UL

spuds 13:05 02 May 12

Watching the various videos, she seems like a girl who enjoys herself and also loves entertaining the public. I hope she does well, because this is the sort of person I can watch very easily, but perhaps in more quieter surroundings!.

Aitchbee 20:08 02 May 12

Kevscar - just checked out the second link (as my mobile B-band dongle connection is now flying)...and had a good laugh and if you don't mind me saying - The only way is up.

...the 'bendy' guitar, would not have 'gone down well' with The Who's Pete Townsend.

I sound like Simon Cowell.... :o)

Condom 22:22 02 May 12

It wasn't "Radio that Killed the Whatever". Sorry Kevscar but it is not for me. Mind you I have just come back from the pub where I saw the front page of the Daily Mail which recommended I look at Page 3 to see my idol Kate Bush and I quickly had problems keeping a nice botttle of OZ Shiraz down:-))

Forum Editor 23:28 02 May 12

There's nothing more cheering than seeing other people having a good time, and your daughter certainly seems to have plenty of enthusiasm.

Condom 23:46 02 May 12

FE

I'm glad you posted that comment as I think my previous post was possibly not exactly what I meant. Kevstar I hope you didn't feel upset about my comment as I normally wouldn't have posted to this thread but I've been out and had a few too many and normally this sort of thing would fly right past me. Sorry. I think it is time I went to bed.

Chegs ®™ 05:01 03 May 12

Sorry Kevscar,but if I wanted to listen to (apparently) drunk women on the karaoke there's plenty of pubs locally I could visit.

Kevscar1 05:15 03 May 12

Cheqs I did say the sound was better from the CD. She doesn't drink when working but it was a party to celebrate at Berkhampstead football club

chub_tor 19:33 03 May 12

Kevscar I read the comments before I watched the Youtube videos so I was a bit apprehensive and thought that I would see an amateur doing Karaoke. I was really surprised at how good your daughter is, she was confident, she had the audience with her and entertained them very professionally and could probably make a living from her singing if she chooses to do so. Whether or not she would become a major household name is another matter for that depends not only on talent and enthusiasm - which she certainly has - but also on the amount of time she can devote to her craft and a huge slice of luck. Has she tried Britain's Got Talent, The X-Factor or The Voice? Good luck to her, thanks for sharing and is that cute kid your grandson?

Input Overload 22:16 03 May 12

She seems happy & what more can you ask :-)

Kevscar1 00:26 04 May 12

chub_tor granddaughter singing with her in the still and grandson unfortunately I have never been able to pick him up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac