My Bessie Is Two Years Old Today.

Big L 266 09:04 05 Feb 11

Hello.

I thought I'd share with you that my beloved computer Bessie is two years old today. We're celebrating her continued good health with a 'spring clean' of full Norton 360, SuperAntiSpyware, Malwarebytes, iolo System Mechanic, Secunia PSI and CCleaner scans!

If you wish to send your own personal birthday greetings to Bessie via this thread,I'll pass them on during the day. She looks as lovely today as the first time I flicked her 'on' switch.

Big L 266

Forum Editor 09:31 05 Feb 11

as the first time I flicked her 'on' switch."

That's enough of that kind of talk, Pike.

Monoux 09:46 05 Feb 11

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bessie
Happy Birthday to you

Sung to a popular tune of course

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:49 05 Feb 11

Have you thought about a present?
What would Bessie like?
click here

Armchair 09:54 05 Feb 11

That's great.

My Medi will hit the big 8 on March 16th.

Quickbeam 09:58 05 Feb 11

Any relation to the Bessie in Cars?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:29 05 Feb 11

Do you mean this one ? click here

:0)

Quickbeam 10:45 05 Feb 11

Nah, this one click here

ukpostcode 11:03 05 Feb 11

Give Bessie a real treat & put Kaspersky on her instead!

Big L 266 12:19 05 Feb 11

Hello.

FE...."Don't give him your name Pike!"

Monoux....I sang your birthday praises to my Bessie and she was delighted to receive such attention - her hard drive was all aquiver!

Fruitbat....I showed Bessie this picture and has asked me to take her to our local Helgas House of Pain for some stud work on her "D" drive! I'm sure she'll regret it though!It'll all end in tears and a trip to Dell to have them surgically removed!

armchair....Happy birthday to your Medi! I hope you treat him/her well!

Quickbeam....Love the thought but Bessie wasn't named after either a cow or car! I thought it would go well after her creator Dell - as in Bessie Dell-Studio!

ukpostcode....Kaspersky? She burst into tears at that one. Especially as there's still 226 days left on the Norton clock before renewal.

So that Bessie doesn't feel left out,she asked me what names have you given your computers and when their birthdays are. Bessie is really keen to know!

Big L 266

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:06 05 Feb 11

Melody (medion) will be 6 in March

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…