msn 8 beta

littlelite 17:47 27 Apr 06

i tested msn8 beta , i wish i hadnt , my comp went slow , i lost all my contacts , my emotes and winks took so long to come in to my chat box i tested other programs to see if it was any of them , but no it was beta i sent microsoft an email and must admit i had a nice email back , but by now i was pulling my hair out lol , so if any of you have problems with it i suggest you remove it and install msn 7.5 which is what i did and hey presto i have all my contacts back winks ect work great no more comp going slow ,

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:06 27 Apr 06

It is a beta and you should expect this.

G

wolfie3000 19:15 27 Apr 06

i used it with no problems until one day it wouldnt sign me in at all but as GANDALF said its a beta.

Forum Editor 19:20 27 Apr 06

unless you understand that there may be/will be bugs and incompatibilities. That's the whole idea of a public beta - to discover any problems that may have escaped the closed beta testing panel.

Microsoft make it perfectly clear at the point of download.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…