mozilla t-bird problems

locheeboy 11:36 01 Feb 05

i downloaded t-bird 1 today after trying several times to install from various cover discs.as avery new member of the pc community i would be grateful for any advice.i followed most of the usual mows.eg disabling email scan on myezantivirus and also on zone alarm.each time i try to connect to my isp i,m told connection refused. i called virgin to see if it was a problem at their end-not much help there!i then went to add/remove to set t-bird as default.the window which appears as i click ok after setting the custom settings seems to be the problem;the green dots which show the loading process stop about 2/3 of the way across,then stop.does this mean that the instruction can,t be carried out because of another process?ezantivirus led me through the lsp page but i,m at a dead end .any input would be welcome.i have installed fire fox with no problems!

JaßîsFaß ˜ 12:48 01 Feb 05

Please post this again in the helproom, and tick this thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…