Mourinho to be Endland manager?

dynamikos 11:25 20 Sep 07

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but surely after everything he has achieved in England he should be considered as the England Manager. I suppose the real question is, would he want the job?

Forum Editor 11:28 20 Sep 07

England already have a manager.

techie4me 11:28 20 Sep 07

Even after Sven surely the FA cant be that stupid!

Rigga 11:41 20 Sep 07

No one could be any worse than Sven McClaren.

And the latest results just prove what a poor England manager he is.

R.

whos sven mclaren,i presume you mean steve mclaren
the recent poor run of results has included two wins on the bounce.

Bapou 11:43 20 Sep 07

Joe Cole for one may not be too pleased if the FA even considered it. According to one newspaper he's at least one player who will be glad to see the back of the Special One from Chelsea.

Rigga 11:56 20 Sep 07

Don't you mean Sven McClaren. The England boss. I mean if the guy was called Steve we should have seen some changes when Sven left. ;)

R.

Si_L 12:22 20 Sep 07

Morinho has got the God complex, but his records speak volumes about his ability as a coach, and if England don't get through qualifing or to a decent place in the tournament, I would like to see him take over.

On paper, england have one of the worlds strongest XI. In reality though, we need a manager to pull it all together to make the XI into a team.

Stuartli 12:34 20 Sep 07

I firmly believe that England should always have an English manager.

simonjary 12:50 20 Sep 07

As a Chelsea fan (and I have suffered years of disappointment) my only good thought is that at least City got Sven before Roman might have considered him...

Quickbeam 12:54 20 Sep 07

is shaping up to be given serious consideration.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…