most boring champion

lignum vitae 09:26 18 Dec 04

Looking back through the posts in this forum (Speakers Corner) I appear to have won the title "Most Boring post 2004" with no responses.I pipped Gibson st19 with his fascinating "Outlook 2002 rules loosing(sic) my emails and Jay day with his interesting "Copernic desktop just got better" with one response each.
You have a long way to go gents before you can catch me.
OK there are some "nul" responses in the other forums but once I get around to replying to those I will claim the "unified world championship".
Not that you will, but please remember do not reply to this.

Mango Grummit 13:20 18 Dec 04

LOL.....

There is always someone who's gonna spoil your day and this time it's me. Boring really I know. Bit like yourself?

Happy Christmas liggy
:o)

Forum Editor 13:45 18 Dec 04

Some threads don't really invite responses - they're providing information, and people tend to read them and move on. Then again, some thread topics aren't as inviting as others. Some threads relate to problems that aren't easily solved, or look as if they are going to be a long haul,and that can deter would-be posters.

Post something that is entitled "What's wrong with downloading music" or "I think Microsoft is a wonderful company" and you'll soon see the posts rolling in. I can tell a big-numbers thread almost the minute it's posted, because over the years I've learnt to know what's popular and what isn't.

Your day will come, but in the meantime enjoy the peace.

Dan the Confused 14:10 18 Dec 04

I'm sorry this thread didn't achieve the zero responses you wanted, but if it's any consolation it is one of the more amusing I've read :D

Dorsai 21:08 18 Dec 04

If you want a boring thread, try two of mine.

click here

click here

But i am sure i am not alone. Many must go unanswered. And i guess my questions did not really exite the world, and ask to get a reply.

rdave13 21:20 18 Dec 04

an extremely thick hard wood resembling stone in texture and sinks in water.Good tidings over the festive period.

Buchan 35 22:34 18 Dec 04

bump

kev.Ifty 22:45 18 Dec 04

Thankyou for a very interesting thread ...... Most boring? I'll fight ya for it!!

click here

LOL Merry Christmas Kev.

Dan the Confused 22:51 18 Dec 04

You can almost hear the sound of the wind whistling through those threads...

CurlyWhirly 23:24 18 Dec 04

My thread will take some beating! lol

click here

kev.Ifty 23:56 18 Dec 04

The silence is deafening! ;-)

CurlyWhirly.......... I think that was a Very Interesting post! But what i believe was the problem....... Not enough asterisks ****

I always enjoy your post's, so you have no chance of being called 'boring'
Sorry Pal.

Cheers *boring* Kev.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…