Mortgage calculators

barca1 18:40 23 Mar 08

Thought this might be of use to some of you,there is loads of calculators including a real calculation of your mortgage if the intrest rate goes up...Mortgages and homes is the third block down & its quite worrying if you have a mortgage..

click here

sinbads 19:13 23 Mar 08

Nice find one to bookmark ......just done a vice tax 55% to gordon brown!!!!

barca1 19:47 23 Mar 08

Sinbads i was looking to buy a house via mortgage BUT i am simply to worried about negative equity & the state of the market has made me decide that REGARDLESS of what the goverment says about "weathering the storm" its not them left with negative equity so i'll simply wait a couple of years...its simply all to Fragile PERIOD..!!

sinbads 20:15 23 Mar 08

I'm in the fortunate position to have aquired a property so i have no morgage. I'm sure your wise enough not to take any notice of what the goverment says, owning a house is great; but the ball and chain seeems to be getting bigger these days, your wise to wait.

Picklefactory 15:41 25 Mar 08

Bookmarked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…