More Coalition Stuff

morddwyd 09:53 16 May 10

I must say I found today's news that Charles Kennedy was against the coalition interesting.

Regardless of his personal problems I regard him as a very astute politician, and certainly one of the best they've got.

Forum Editor 09:58 16 May 10

from parties on both sides of the coalition are against it, but that's no great surprise.

The coalition is a fact, like it or not, and although every party member has the right to hold his or her personal views and to express them publicly, it isn't going to change the situation in the real world. We have a government, and it will no doubt sink or swim on its merits.

I for one hope that it swims - the very last thing we need right now is more instability.

spuds 16:25 16 May 10

We have had our local re-selected and new representative MP already voicing their views, and the local councillor's as well. It seems to be a case of 'not wanting' by all party's. But at least the Labour members seem to be concentrating on who will be their next boss, as a top priority. I suppose after the new leader for the Labour party verdict is given, then we will be back to usual shouting and past politics.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…