Monthly moan about Tiscali disk

Totally-braindead 21:32 16 Feb 05

I promised I wouldn't do this but this months PCA had somthing a bit different in store for me. The first thing I always do is get rid of all the loose advertising including the Tiscali disk and bin it. Differcult as it is to prise it off without ripping the page to bits I was away to do just this when I noticed there was already a rather large hole in the page behind the disk which I hadn't removed yet. Fortunatly this months disk just had advertising on the back of it this month so it made no difference. I would like to take the opportunity of thanking the PCA staff for saving me the bother of ripping a hole in my magazine by already doing it for me. What service!

Zak 21:54 16 Feb 05

Works a treat, Tiscali disk peels off nice and gentle, no holes or tears to pages of PCA.

Totally-braindead 21:59 16 Feb 05

Nice idea there, I might try it next month. If there isn't already a hole in the page before I start of course. Should have really called this thread "Thank you PCA for saving me the trouble of ripping the page to shreds", then again I think that titles too long to fit anyway.

smy13 22:39 16 Feb 05

Perhaps we should all post them back to PCA. So that they can reattach the same discs to next months issue. Would save on the manufacturing costs as know one uses them anyway. what do you think?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…