mobile phones

picklsey 10:36 16 Mar 05

i know this is nothing to do with com,s but i am at a loss as 2 how 2 regester my mobile phone i have never done this before it was always my kids that did it for me my hubbie says i need 2 learn in other words he does not know ethier,its an lg 2200 t.mobile any help would be realy greatfull pay as u go thank you all

march 11:29 16 Mar 05

picklsey

if you mean that you already have a mobile that as run out of call time all you need to do is go to your phone shop and ask for a top up credit to be put on the phone eg;£10 £20 call time or whatever you want to use.

if you mean that you have a new phone & you have the sim card already in the mobile then all you need to do with a 'pay as you go' phone is to go along to any mobile phone shop and tell them it’s a new phone and you want to register it and they will do it for you. It will take a couple of minutes for them to do this and you will probably get a text message telling you it has been registered then you can put credit time onto the phone while you are in the shop, afterwards you just need to top-up your call time as and when you need to.

hope this helps you
march

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017