misuse of computer?

wiz-king 21:13 14 Feb 05

Here is a sad story. click here I know people write suicide notes but a Powerpoint presentation seem more than a little sad.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:32 14 Feb 05

When somebody writes a sucide note on paper would you call that misuse?

It was his way he wanted to tell everybody.

It was a very sad story.

Ben.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:52 14 Feb 05

The Onion is not a serious site, it is a joke site that tries to make 'humorous' sketches serious. It is a mickey-take ;-))))

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:55 14 Feb 05

click here for more quirky humour. remember, just 'cause it's on the net does not guarantee any accuracy.

G

end 21:58 14 Feb 05

the whole thing is very sad; especially that the Project Managger felt unable to share this with someone

as to "misuse of computer" ; that to me is irrelevent in this instance; am looking at the deeper issues here ::(((

end 22:02 14 Feb 05

if, as some above posters suggest, it is a "micky-take", then in utterly "bad-taste":(

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:15 14 Feb 05

This was not a funny joke whatso ever.

That is just such a horrible thing to joke about.

Ben

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:15 14 Feb 05

The Onion has been going for years and is the American equivalent of Punch but with a current theme that tends to ridicule the way in which people view things and how seriously some people can be. I have been reading it for a couple of years and find it highly amusing. Putting it in context, they tend to lambast current beliefs and mind sets, for this it is priceless.

G

gudgulf 22:23 14 Feb 05

Excellent site....it's in my bookmarks.

The fact that this has been taken seriously is a sad reflection on the way we work these days.How long before we have to send a Powerpoint presentation to the F.E. canvassing to become a member of the forum????? ;o{

stalion 22:23 14 Feb 05

Makeing someone who has lost touch with reality and commited suicide the subject of ridicule is pretty sick and I can see no humour in it

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:26 14 Feb 05

It is made up, the guy is not real..... /eyes raise. Anyone who has had to live through terminally dull PP presentations will see what the Onion are getting at.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…