Microsoft: Your Potential. Our Passion

powerless 14:25 11 Jul 04

click here

Nice eh?

stalion 14:36 11 Jul 04

Excellent web site design and very informative.
Sign of things to come.Thanks

spikeychris 14:59 11 Jul 04

Beautiful website, beautiful music and beautiful people. Where was the drive-bys and drug dealers all blinged up and cussing :)

Dan the Confused 19:00 11 Jul 04

Tempted to say 'Your potential, our profit'. But I won't.

spuds 19:17 11 Jul 04

Things to come..I'll stick with Windows 95!.

stalion 19:57 11 Jul 04

some one is always ready to bash microsoft but millions of people would not be on a computer now without them

Dan the Confused 20:06 11 Jul 04

Yes they would, they just wouldn't be using Microsoft. In which case I'd bash them instead.

spikeychris 20:27 11 Jul 04

Oh I'm not having a go at M$..I love 'em, ignore their history they are... ah..they don't need me to big them up. I'm having a pop at the personification of the typical American. 33% of Americans are obese (I don't persoanly care, I've put a few pounds on meself and if they are, its their issue) but the image of beautiful people driving beautiful cars living beautiful lives is...well not quite right.

BTW I'm not anti American, I'm just anti BS

norman47 20:39 11 Jul 04

I don't care one way or the other about Mr. Gates and Microsoft. I have paid my money, got x\p and I think it's worth it.

What I did like about the advertisers American dream, was the addition of subtitles.How refreshing for those of us who are deaf or hard of hearing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…