Microsoft Announces Plans for July 2008 Transition

powerless 21:57 15 Jun 06

Microsoft Announces Plans for July 2008 Transition for Bill Gates

click here

* Microsoft Corp. today announced that effective July 2008 Bill Gates, chairman, will transition out of a day-to-day role in the company to spend more time on his global health and education work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The company announced a two-year transition process to ensure that there is a smooth and orderly transfer of Gates’ daily responsibilities, and said that after July 2008 Gates would continue to serve as the company’s chairman and an advisor on key development projects.*

Jackcoms 22:11 15 Jun 06

Oh my God, it's the end of the world!

(NOT)

SG Atlantis® 23:17 15 Jun 06

They´ll still be the demon company that everyone hates and is paranoid about. Regardless of who´s in the chair.

I say thanks to them, they´re the reason we all have PCs.

mole44 08:24 16 Jun 06

we owe an awfull lot to bill gates,thanks bill we`ll miss you.

semag 09:17 16 Jun 06

Yeah, thanks Bill, or may-be he should be saying thanks to all of us who use windows, perhaps we could all get a free upgrade to Vista as a parting gift. He can afford it.

Al94 09:59 16 Jun 06

Please don't forget about the other part of this equation click here

Jimmy14 16:08 16 Jun 06

I think its excellent that he has decided to dedicate his time on the foundation him and his wife set up to help less fortunate people than themselves. If you visit their website that AI94 provided it shows you what kind of work they do and pictures.

Good on you Bill and Melinda

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…