Microsoft Agent Server

spikeychris 21:41 13 Aug 04

Run a search for agentsvr.exe Now thats an icon.

Chegs ® 22:51 13 Aug 04

Is it a portrait of your good self?

Forum Editor 22:53 13 Aug 04

and it's good to see software developers with a sense of humour.

It's an ActiveX control that helps software developers to add character animation to their software or web pages, text to speech facilities, or end-user voice commands capability.

So there.

spikeychris 12:23 14 Aug 04

"It's an ActiveX control that helps software developers to add character animation to their software or web pages, text to speech facilities, or end-user voice commands capability"

No it isn't, its Sam Spade, hes been employed by Microsoft to "stake out" your computer. He has a moll in there somewhere but I cant find her.

Hes sat behind a table in a Smokey dim lit room you can hear him talking...

"She liked me. I could feel that. The way you feel when the cards are falling right for you, with a nice little pile of blue and yellow chips in the middle of the table. Only what I didn’t know then was that I wasn’t playing her. She was playing me, with a deck of marked cards and the stakes weren’t any blue and yellow chips. They were dynamite"

BTW right click the icon and hit "open containing folder" You get to see him in all his glory.

Forum Editor 12:42 14 Aug 04

where he said "She swept into the room smelling sweeter than an armful of Gardenias"?

I'm sure it must have been.

Anyway, stop beiong so fanciful......it's an ActiveX control.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now