Micro images

rdave13 11 Oct 13
Answered

Some wonderful photos published by the 'Mail' and worth looking at I think. Click here of what the camera sees and we don't.

rdave13 11 Oct 13

Post corrupted, should be the link then 'Typical of what the camera sees and we don't'. :(

Aitchbee 11 Oct 13

Great photos, rdave13 ... I think I've got a few of those leafcutter ants 'munching away' in one of my potted rhododendrons ...

Now I know exactly, what to look out for ;o]

rdave13 11 Oct 13

Aitchbee, if you can get the 'cog' back from the Leafcutter I'm sure you'd be in for a reward.. ha ha.

AroundAgain 11 Oct 13
Answer

Thanks, fascinating pictures

Forum Editor 12 Oct 13

"Post corrupted"

You had entered the link incorrectly. I've changed it now, so it works.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message