Message to FE undeliverable

anchor 12:25 19 Apr 06

Tried to send a message to the FE via the normal link.

reply:

This is an automated message created by mail delivery software.

Your message to:
[email protected]

has not yet been delivered because the recipient server did not respond.

This is just a warning, you do not need to take any action. We will continue to attempt delivery of this message for 5 days.

Anyone else had this problem?.

Devil Fish 12:59 19 Apr 06

they had problems with the servrers overnight the whole site went down this could be a continuation of the problem

click here

anchor 13:08 19 Apr 06

Devil Fish: Yes, you may be right. I did see that posting, but it referred of the night of 17th/18th, rather than last night, 18th/19th.

I would have imagined that the problems would have settled by now; the forum has. Obviously not.

€dstowe 13:48 19 Apr 06

Site was down this morning for a few minutes so there may have been a few outages that we are not all aware of.

anchor 13:57 19 Apr 06

€dstowe: You are probably right.

Anyway, the message I sent was not urgent; I expect the FE will get it sometime.

Totally-braindead 14:34 19 Apr 06

If you have a doubt as to whether it will eventually go through or is lost, can I suggest you send it again to be sure. Apologising for the duplication in case it does go through.

anchor 15:18 19 Apr 06

I`ll just wait for a few days and see what happens. As I said, it`s not urgent.

Forum Editor 18:36 19 Apr 06

but as far as I know it's sorted out now. I've certainly received mail from forum members over the past 24 hours, but sadly not yours, anchor.

Might be an idea to resend.

anchor 12:13 20 Apr 06

FE:

I have just re-sent my message. Hopefully, it will arrive this time. Strange what happened before.

Totally-braindead 12:23 20 Apr 06

Lost in the system perhaps which is why I suggested resending it. Hopefully he has it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…