Mesh Customers be warned

taffhughes 22:28 30 Oct 04

If you purchase a computer from Mesh Computers Plc, Be warned that the Pinnacle Systems softwear that they supply as standard is a "Demo version". I have pinnacle instant cd/dvd 8se and after I coverted 20 cd tracks to MP3 a window popped up saying that the "Demo version had expired", and that I would have to order a "full Licenced version". I spoke to Mesh and they informed me that I should have asked for and payed extra for the "full" version when I placed my order. At no time are you made aware of this. It makes me wounder if other softwear that they supplied are Demo version. Pinnacle have informed me that I cann't just pay for an upgrade, But would have to pay for the full version and then uninstall the rubbish that Mesh supplied before loading the full version. I'm not a happy bunny!!

rdave13 23:03 30 Oct 04

Who are Mesh?

crx1600 23:05 30 Oct 04

as explained in your previous thread click here "The message you received is not regarding the license to use the Pinnacle CD/DVD writing software, it is from the MP3 encoder."

you may find the same is true if you buy the retail version of nero, which will encode 30 mp3 tracks before it will tell you to upgrade.

Forum Editor 00:46 31 Oct 04

on this problem, please don't start another one - it's confusing and unnecessary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…