Merry Christmas to one and all

Devil Fish 00:21 24 Dec 10

will be without computer for next few days by order of mrs D be sociable i think were the words used

So i would like to take this oppertunity to wish you all a very happy christmas and a prosperous new year

wolfie3000 00:32 24 Dec 10

Merry Christmas to you too.

Going to my sisters for Xmas all being well.
Lets hope the roads are clear.

morddwyd 09:32 24 Dec 10

So sitting miserably in a corner, eating when you're not hungry, listening to jokes you've heard before from a bunch of people you wouldn't give the time of day to if you met them in the pub is being sociable is it?

By analogy then, being on here swapping posts with people you really do want to converse with (well, perhaps not all of them!) is being unsociable.

Christmas pressure is applied in all sorts of ereas!

ella33 11:15 24 Dec 10

Happy Christmas I've gone down with some kind of winetr vomit thing, so being a bit unsociable might be rather kind to everyone. Hope everyone else is ok :-)

Devil Fish 23:18 31 Dec 10

have escaped hoorah

hope your winter vomit bug has sorted its self out ella33, and wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year

ella33 23:28 31 Dec 10

Thanks Devil Fish, it took a good week to feel normal again, so decided to take it easy but have been enjoying chatting and watching the fireworks.

I hope you are all having a super time too and all your dreams are coming true!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…