Merry Christmas to everyone here....

Mr Mistoffelees 21:53 24 Dec 05

especially the FE and everyone who has assisted me through the year :-)

Forum Editor 22:51 24 Dec 05

and a Merry Christmas to you, too.

stalion 22:55 24 Dec 05

Merry Christmas to all and don't forget to unblock the chimney for santa

Joe R 09:04 25 Dec 05

Mr Mistoffelees,

And a very merry Xmas to yourself, and I hope that the next year proves as fruitful.

Tazfan 09:56 25 Dec 05

Warmest Wishes for the Best Christmas Ever.

Im just off out to go spend the day with Family, and Im really excited about it. I have got a big Xmas buzz this year.
I even went to Midnite Mass lastnite, and the atmosphere was like nothing I had felt before. Its a magical time.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL.

T:-)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 17:20 25 Dec 05

I havn't been on here much at all lately.

But I would not miss, wishing you all a merry christmas!

The rest of the family will be coming round later, I don't know about you guys, but I love it on christmas when the family get's together in the evening :-)

I am munching chochlate coins at this very moment! ^_^

Have a nice christmas evening!

rdave13 17:35 25 Dec 05

Last night I started with a heavy cold.

Today I ate a "cardboard tasting" Christmas lunch.Second year in a row!Still another eleven days to go :)

sattman 17:46 25 Dec 05

As a member of one of the well known charities Christmas is always a busy but rewarding period, Children have gazed in awe while relating thier requests to Father Xmas who has spent nights on a decorated sleigh going round the houses. Toys have been collected wrapped and distributed to about 200 chilren and the elderly house bound have been given their xmas hampers. Now it is time for some relaxation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…