Merry Christmas

oldbeefer2 08:27 15 Dec 08

Torrygraph today - 'a woman was told to remove her Christmas lights by a housing association worker in case they offended non- Christian neighbours'. Great!

interzone55 08:42 15 Dec 08

I'm sure the Mail & Telegraph just make these stories up to wind up right wingers.

I cannot believe that anyone would think this way, especially as a lot of Muslims also put up Christmas lights and trees.

On the other hand, anyone who plasters the outside of their house with lights deserves to have their electricity cut off for being irredeemably chavvy...

oldbeefer2 09:41 15 Dec 08

'On the other hand, anyone who plasters the outside of their house with lights deserves to have their electricity cut off for being irredeemably chavvy'

So true :-)

Forum Editor 09:47 15 Dec 08

I find myself agreeing with every word of your post.

brindly 14:34 15 Dec 08

I find these over used, how about you. "from" and "Selected Items" almost always printed in small print so you don't see it from a distance.

Merry Christmas

The Brigadier 16:24 15 Dec 08

"On the other hand, anyone who plasters the outside of their house with lights deserves to have their electricity cut off for being irredeemably chavvy"...
Now that should be made law!!

Quickbeam 16:39 15 Dec 08

it would seem a just course of action incase a lot of miserable sods complained!

Grey Goo 16:55 15 Dec 08

...Leaves
...Rain
...Snow
...Government
...Cars etc
Now there are these click here

peter99co 21:46 15 Dec 08

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017