Members in Holland.

Meshuga 21:37 25 Feb 06

Do we have any members in Holland? If so, can they help me find a town named Greenford nl please. Have tried various places on the internet without success.

VoG II 21:58 25 Feb 06

Zilch click here=

Are you sure that is the correct spelling?

hzhzhz 22:08 25 Feb 06

Would this have anything to do with a lottery scam?. Excuse me for asking.

hzhzhz 22:30 25 Feb 06
  Jackcoms 22:32 25 Feb 06

uh??

Kev.Ifty 22:35 25 Feb 06
  hzhzhz 22:37 25 Feb 06

Well, thats the only place where Greenford and Netherlands come together.

Meshuga 08:07 26 Feb 06

Hi VoG, yes it is the correct spelling as taken from paperwork received in the post from a company at that address. Thanks for your reply. I will phone some friends in Holland later and ask them if they know of it.

Meshuga 08:11 26 Feb 06

hzhzhz, no, it has nothing to do with that lottery. It is a private matter I am dealing with. Thanks for replying.

wiz-king 16:27 26 Feb 06

If you have the postcode then you can look it up click here

Meshuga 17:15 26 Feb 06

Thank you wiz-king, I have the postcode and have checked and that shows as Greenford UB18 7NL and that postcode is an outer London postcode but no address is given. Also, a phone number that I have is an 0870 number but if you ring it you get someone speaking Dutch, which I dont speak. I intend speaking to the manager at my local post office sorting office tomorrow to see if he can provide the street that the postcode refers to. Thanks to you and the others who have responded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…