medion akoya £200?

rickf 18:53 PM 21 Sep 11

Hi, I have this Medion Akoya Laptop in very good condition.Still got one yr's Medion Warranty left and I can supply the receipt. Bought this by mistake as I found that my present laptopis sufficient for my needs. What do you think, worth £200? Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32 bit (OEM version, 32-bit and 64-bit recovery DVD included)

• Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6500 (2,10 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, FSB 800 MHz)

• 4 GB working memory for high requirements

• Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT220M DirectX®10 graphics with 512MB GDDR3 graphics memory and digital HDMI output

• 16" TFT(matt) widescreen display (1366 x 768 pixels) 16:9 format for HD playback in wide-screen format HD resolution

• 8x Multi-standard DVD/CD burne rwith DVD-RAM and Dual-Layer support.

• 320 GB Hard disk

• Integrated webcam with microphone

• Latest Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 n-Draft technology with up to 300 Mbit/s., IEEE 802.11 b/g compatible5

• Ethernet LAN Network Controller Ethernet LAN 10/100 MBit/s on board

• Integrated sound system with 2 speakers

• Data exchange - eSATA The eSATA connection with extremely fast transfer rate for high performance data transfers.

• 8 cell Li-ion battery 3 usbs card reader etc., Bluetooth dongle included

The battery holds very little charge now BUT this really is more a replacement desktop because of the size. Works perfectly

• The high-gloss
  birdface 10:30 AM 22 Sep 11

I don't think anyone is going to pay £200 for a 2 year old 2nd hand laptop.

Whatever it cost divide it by 4 and see what that comes to.

Maybe have a look on E-bay and you will get a fair idea as to what to expect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11