Mayan apocalypse: End of the world.

Chronos the 2nd 10 Dec 12

All you lot that have done your Christmas shopping already have wasted your money as the world will end on December 21.

Forum Editor 10 Dec 12

Oh no!

I've just renewed my car tax.

Bing.alau 10 Dec 12

Patrick Moore must have also seen it coming and decided to get out before it happened.

Bing.alau 10 Dec 12

Maybe we had better send our banking details to the FE for safe keeping?

Forum Editor 10 Dec 12

"Maybe we had better send our banking details to the FE for safe keeping?"

You must be mad - they would be for sale on some nefarious website within minutes.

Bing.alau 10 Dec 12

There's a book about this on the Kindle site for less than two quid.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10 Dec 12

No just the end of another age December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year “Long Count” Mayan calendar.

the date itself involves guesswork since the base date was derived from events that can be correlated with other records.

"The 21st is for giving thanks and gratitude and the 22nd welcomes the new cycle, a new dawn." according to the Mayans

I managed to survive Nostradamus, 1984, the Millennium bug and I intend to survive this as well even if the scientist predict massive sunspots flipping the suns magnetic field and causing earthquakes and flooding. (I live on one of the most stable parts of the earths crust at the top of a hill)

BT 10 Dec 12

Just paid my TV license :(

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message