May Your New Year

crosstrainer 10:54 01 Jan 09

Be emotionally satisfying
In short, I wish each and every one of you the best for 2009.

birdface 11:46 01 Jan 09

The same to you and your family and to all PCA Members.Happy new Year everyone.Remember to Smile and give your face a Holiday.

crosstrainer 13:29 01 Jan 09

My face needs no holiday....More of a re-build :))

birdface 15:06 01 Jan 09

Ditto.

Pineman100 15:36 01 Jan 09

Unfortunately, my face is sufficiently old to be a listed structure. So it's illegal to rebuild it.

I have to just keep trying to prop it up, treat the dry rot and fill any holes that appear.

Fortunately, there's no rising damp yet - but I suppose that'll happen before too long. :o(

lotvic 23:25 01 Jan 09

I spent most of the day checking everyone for 'nits' as son (who went home with grandchildren 5 days ago) rang and said they had got them.

I'm happy to report 'All Clear Here' phew
But will be doing daily checks for next week :(

DANZIG 23:27 01 Jan 09

Thank You.

I would like to wish the same to you and yours.

Brumas 23:38 01 Jan 09

"It is difficult not to believe that the next year will be better than the old one! And this illusion is not wrong. Future is always good, no matter what happens. It will always give us what we need and what we want in secret. It will always bless us with right gifts. Thus in a deeper sense our belief in the New Year cannot deceive us"
Kersti Bergroth

Sounds a little better than "Happy New Year Crosstrainer" but a lot more pretentious ;o))

crosstrainer 05:38 02 Jan 09

..Accepted with the grace with which it was posted! And far more eloquent than I could manage..

I hope that 2009 is a happier year for you and yours :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017