May the (police) force be with you!

WhiteTruckMan 22:10 16 Apr 09

click here

There are so many things one could say that I'm stumped where to start.

I know it was an FOI request, but why?

WTM

Brumas 22:16 16 Apr 09

“Not if anything to say about it I have”

WhiteTruckMan 22:42 16 Apr 09

Thats not a picture of you in that link is it? Maybe in your younger days?

WTM

Brumas 23:07 16 Apr 09

No. I was never as good looking as that ;o)

WhiteTruckMan 23:52 16 Apr 09

with a good hat....?

WTM

dagbladet 08:05 17 Apr 09

It's not uncommon. In various recruiting sectors there are questions on the application form such as, "What is your religious denomination?" Some people resent being asked, some are just apathetic towards any aspect of religion. Either way it is becoming more commonplace that when people either don't want to reveal their true religion, or simply haven't got one, they put 'Jedi knight'.

interzone55 08:37 17 Apr 09

There was a concerted effort during the last census to get enough people listing their religion as Jedi, so that it could be listed as on official religion.

These are not the droids you seek...

Jim Thing 09:15 17 Apr 09

I was once employed by a company whose job application form required candidates to state their religion. Being an honest chap I wrote 'none' and was subsequently asked by the company's MD during the short-list interview whether I'd care to explain. So I gave my reasons, then took a deep breath and ventured to suggest that the question was irrelevant on a job application, since each applicant's religion or lack of it was his or her private, personal business and nobody else's.

When the company reprinted its application form a couple of years later I was pleased to see that the question had been dropped.

sunnystaines 09:26 17 Apr 09

if they put pagan would there be a witch hunt?

SimpleSimon1 09:30 17 Apr 09

if they were sun-worshippers, at least they'd bring a ray of sunshine to the job......

Sorry, I'll just get my coat....

Grey Goo 10:31 17 Apr 09

Is there a constable Gor-Bal-Yin with mechanoid partner CU-J1-MY

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac