May 2006 PCA - a great read.

rmcqua 18:28 10 Mar 06

Just received my PCA with cover DVD and there seems to be even more great stuff to read than usual. Should keep me happy this evening. Thanks, PCA team.

Forum Editor 18:41 10 Mar 06

we're pleased you're pleased, so to speak. I'll make sure your comments are passed on to everyone involved.

anskyber 19:47 10 Mar 06

Yes, now I wish I had bought it when I was in the newsagent today. If FE is scanning around later could he help me with a problem I have struggled with for a while. In common with many magazines I see that PCA appears to want to shorten my life! It is 10th March (I hope!) and yet the rest of March is consigned to the bin and April does not exist at all, we are into May as far as magazines are concerned.
Time travel indeed! Now I must go out tomorrow (whatever date it is) and Get PCA.

TOPCAT® 20:17 10 Mar 06

According to the current mag - page 228 - it won't be available in the shops until the 16th. TC.

Joe R 20:41 10 Mar 06

rmcqua,

ditto.

anskyber 21:03 10 Mar 06

Wh Smiths Carlisle! Maybe they do not know!

anskyber 21:04 10 Mar 06

In any event the priciple applies albeit with a few more days before it kicks in.

SG Atlantis® 22:32 10 Mar 06

It's definately much fuller in content than previous issues as it took me a lot longer to read it. My subscription is up for renewal soon and I was questioning continuing it. I enjoyed this issue a lot and it has swayed me to keep the subscription.

Good work PCA, keep it up.

wolfie3000 22:36 10 Mar 06

i agree pcadvisor mag is one of the best iv never missed a copy for 3 years now keep it up.

smy13 23:07 10 Mar 06

Just thinking the same thing This months (May!!!) great issue the security review is excellent Well done PCA

Kev.Ifty 23:51 10 Mar 06

You're right. PCA is a great read.

What I reckon is missing though, is a 'Coffee Break' page!

How's about a crossword or a quiz? Something like the News papers have.

Maybe one of those Acronym things. You know where they give you a word and you have to define the acronym that, that word may stand for....

IE: PC Advisor Forum = Peoples Consortium, Advising Desperate Visitors, Inviting Solutions, Offering Results. Free Oblation Received Under Moderation.

OK maybe not.

A good magazine. Well done all.

Kev. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5