Mantyhose anyone?

TopCat® 14:31 29 Sep 09

I think I ruddy well prefer the days when men were men and woman were glad of it; how about you then? :o) TC. click here

TopCat® 14:33 29 Sep 09

Err, that should be women of course! TC.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:54 29 Sep 09

"I think I ruddy well prefer the days when men were men and woman were glad of it;"

Robin Hood "men in tights"

and are you going to argue with these guys that wear tights

click here

SimpleSimon1 15:21 29 Sep 09

"I think I ruddy well prefer the days when men were men and woman were glad of it; how about you then? TC "

"Err, that should be women of course! TC."

Uhm, you mean you prefer the days when men were women and women were glad of it!!

oldbeefer2 15:36 29 Sep 09

I've been using my wife's for years......(but only when the fanbelt breaks).

Bingalau 18:28 29 Sep 09

I often wore tights when swimming underwater in cold sea areas. Furthermore I used to wear them with a flap in the back for toilet access.

Bingalau 18:30 29 Sep 09

Forgot to mention I was six foot tall and built like the proverbial brick wotsit at that time, and all man. I must admit I have deteriorated somewhat since those days.... That should leave an opening for a comment from Brumas.

dagbladet 18:54 29 Sep 09

In the cold war era (1970s-mid 80s) during cold winter exercises on the North German plains it was quite the norm that we would borrow the missus' tights to keep the legs warm.

Chegs ®™ 20:06 29 Sep 09

I can appreciate that men might wear tights to keep warm,under their trousers.....but a quick look at the faces of passers-by in the video shows that society is not prepared to accept a bloke in a "netball" skirt,I dont care if the ancient greeks or the romans wore similar.I expect that if this fashion were to catch on,there would be thousands of complaints to the police of "a bloke in a short skirt passed by & the wind lifted the skirt to reveal his meat n veg" as the weather was warm so he'd decided not to bother with the tights/leggings.

morddwyd 20:21 29 Sep 09

I misread this as "Mandyhose" and had visions of Mandelson ................!

Tights used to be recommended for biking in cold weather.

Must admit I never had the nerve in case I came off and was undressed by somebody else!

Quickbeam 20:28 29 Sep 09

That sounds like what old grandmothers would say about always having clean underwear on incase of an accident... but I always thought, if the accident was bad enough, your clean underwear would be no more:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017