Man's arm trapped in train toilet

Seth Haniel 16:18 27 Oct 08

The man was carried away by emergency services, with the toilet still attached to his arm.

click here

Legolas 16:21 27 Oct 08

So many jokes so little time, anyway I don't want to resort to lavatorial humour ;¬)

peter99co 16:30 27 Oct 08

for the chap involved. The link is on the same page.

click here

Automatic systems do not always allow for unusual behaviour.

Forum Editor 16:56 27 Oct 08

that most of us are grown-ups, and we heard all the playground toilet jokes a long time ago.

cluckinbell 17:09 27 Oct 08

Another reason not to use your mobile phone on aircraft.....

interzone55 17:13 27 Oct 08

I always thought that people claiming for a new phone after accidentally "dropping" their phone down the pan were lying to get an early upgrade, clearly I was overly suspicious...

Forum Editor 17:15 27 Oct 08

Apparently it's one of the most common accidents.

peter99co 17:19 27 Oct 08

I was on a Rhine Boat and they had a suction system installed. It sounded very powerful.

oresome 17:45 27 Oct 08

I had to attend a vending machine once to look for a watch.

A man had been caught the previous evening with his arm stuck inside the machine.

He was apprehended by security guards at the hospital where the machine was sited. They managed to free him, but he claimed he was only looking for his watch! This was taken with a pinch of salt and the police were called.

I actually retrieved a watch from within the machine. It had got caught on the dispensing nozzles, trapping the man's arm whilst he was wearing it.

Now why his arm was up there in the first place........

peter99co 17:51 27 Oct 08

A man was recently trapped in a street waste bin when one of his friends threw his mobile phone into it.He had gone in head first. They took off the top and he still had his head and one arm in the very small opening. He still had to be cut free.

Weskit 18:15 27 Oct 08

I've been looking for ways to get to La Rochelle, other than flying. Interested to see there appears to be a TGVR to and from Paris (if one is very careful}...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…