This man in, my opinion, takes some beating

TOPCAT® 15:16 03 Dec 06

Stephen Fry is a man of many talents: actor, novelist, comedian, librettist, thinker and wit. I never miss his QI series and consider him to be brilliant. His latest publication - "QI - The Book of General Ignorance" is well worth reading and I provide an extract from it here, courtesy of Amazon Books. Anyone tend to agree with my assessment of this man? TC.

click here

Diodorus Siculus 16:40 03 Dec 06

I flicked through it yesterday in WH Smith - an excellent little read.

Apron 13:37 04 Dec 06

'This man takes some beating'.

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Sethhaniel 14:56 04 Dec 06

'Cell Mates'

Arthur Scrimshaw 18:40 04 Dec 06

I've read all of his novels, and his programme about manic depression was a real eye opener for me. I never miss QI either - for me he is a great man who embodies the true spirit of English humour and wit.

lisa02 18:52 04 Dec 06

That is a very good read, I was just reading about him click here and had a ""nice"" wiki explanation of "bipolar disorder" ... how do you report it?

Spark6 19:40 04 Dec 06

Was he one of the first to steal a credit card? By my estimation he must have purloined it in the early to mid 1970's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…