Man is found glued to toilet seat !

24/7 13:15 02 Nov 08

ive often wondered how they would deal with a situation like this & now i have the answer, It irritates me when fools do something like this..

click here

Kevscar1 14:47 02 Nov 08

What an inconvienience.

€dstowe 16:17 02 Nov 08

This, like the spud up the fundamental orifice (reported the other day) is so common in medical circles that it hardly warrants any comment at all. The media must be really short of news to have to stoop so low as to report this.

BTW: Superglue is not as intractable as we are led to believe. Glued skin can be separated fairly painlessly and there is a solvent available for more difficult occasions. I'm surprised the authorities involved weren't aware of it - the remover is available in my local B&Q.

Condom 16:29 02 Nov 08

There was a pogram on TV the other night about people who are terified of going to public toilets. Is is any wonder when you may end up getting carried out either with your "bottom" stuck to the seat or your arm trapped down the bowl.

Next time I fly I think I will stand well back when I flush as that sucking noise sounds very powerful.

WhiteTruckMan 16:49 02 Nov 08

-watch out for the in flight meals. They suck as well!

WTM

Kevscar1 18:13 02 Nov 08

Condom
There was a pogram on TV the other night about people who are terified of going to public toilets

Thats because they might bump into George Micheal in a Policemans Uniform

laurie53 18:51 02 Nov 08

Any bets on how long before this thread goes the same way as the potato one?

dagnammit 19:06 02 Nov 08

or the phone call one.

peter99co 19:10 02 Nov 08

It is not often a Pogrom occurs on TV.
click here

Forum Editor 19:11 02 Nov 08

It will wither on the vine.

mrwoowoo 22:31 02 Nov 08

I think it's going down the pan already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…