This makes my flesh creep

Forum Editor 00:15 20 Dec 07

click here

I hope he doesn't get a single question. There's nothing like a deafening wall of silence to drive home a point.

ayrmail 00:58 20 Dec 07

Wouldn’t think journalists would allow that to get in the way of a good story or at least some of them and many would consider it there duty to ask questions.
But it would be good if no one asked and it would be even better if they found them all and locked them up.

WhiteTruckMan 01:29 20 Dec 07

I think something simple, like 'where's osama?'

WTM

interzone55 09:03 20 Dec 07

You might find the answer to that question here:
click here

ventanas 09:28 20 Dec 07

Whatever questions are asked, if any, the response will be a monotonous diatribe of utter tripe.

The only question I can think of is - When are you going to do the world a favour and hang yourself?

realist 10:04 20 Dec 07

There will be many questions, some will be genuine, some will be "planted" for propaganda purposes....

Not unlike, I suppose, that other "televised political debate" : PMQ's in the Commons.

Chegs ®™ 10:48 20 Dec 07

They also promised to not edit any of the questions,be they for or against.......utter tosh.

Also can be certain that every word this muppet utters will find its way onto primetime news bulletins around the world.

lisa02 10:51 20 Dec 07

If he hangs himself there'll be another murderous loony ready to take his place.

anskyber 11:04 20 Dec 07

I share your distaste and repugnance.

The problem is the main conclusion that the insurgents are likely to "win" in the end is already showing signs of coming true.

Like it or not the coalition has tried to bomb out then win the hearts and minds of people in Iraq to replace their system with a western style democracy. Such an approach was always going to be hard or impossible. The freedoms that women in Basra enjoyed for a short while are already disappearing (the dress code issue) and we are still there.

The future for Iraq looks very bleak.

wolfie3000 12:55 20 Dec 07

Would we be making the same comments if it was Sinn Féin?

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:14 20 Dec 07

'They also promised to not edit any of the questions,be they for or against.......utter tosh'

'There will be many questions, some will be genuine, some will be "planted" for propaganda purposes'

'Also can be certain that every word this muppet utters will find its way onto primetime news bulletins around the world.'...let's get real shall we? You could apply all of the above statements to any Government inc. the USA and UK /eyes raise

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5