Magazine suggestion

Bob The Nob© 22:24 08 Jan 07

I suggest putting my name in the mag in the PCAdvisor.co.uk members say: bit on the Readers Writes bit.
and heres the reason.
I have ask quite nicely
"Please can you put my name in the 'PCAdvisor.co.uk Members Say'"

I know I'm being cheeky but I would like my name in the biggest font in the most contrasting colour and with stars round it.

Thanks

Only dreaming though!
Bob

rodriguez 22:29 08 Jan 07

Sometimes it just happens anyway, I think you just need to say something that catches their attention without trying to hard. I got in there once, it might even be the February issue that's out now I can't remember.

Forum Editor 22:31 08 Jan 07

The way to achieve fame like that is to say something worth publishing.

lisa02 22:37 08 Jan 07

Been in it a few times myself, I'm still waiting on my cheque though! ;)

Bob The Nob© 22:37 08 Jan 07

'I am a cool dude'

Is that worth publishing???

Nah, only kidding. I just wondered what response I'd get and I wondered do you have a system or is it just good/exciting stuff?

Stuartli 22:45 08 Jan 07

You need to make a pertinent comment in a thread that may well be chosen to be highlighted in the magazine and you might stand a chance...:-)

Forum Editor 23:05 08 Jan 07

Just hope that your golden prose catches the eye of our editorial staff.

"I am a cool dude" is hardly likely to do the trick.

Bob The Nob© 23:10 08 Jan 07

Well, what about 'I think PCA is the bestest site and bestest mag ever! Dude!'??

Brumas 23:58 08 Jan 07

Sow many seeds (subjects) on the fertile soil that is the Speaker’s Corner. Lots will wither, being duds- but those that are good will flourish and will be nurtured by the rain (comments) of the more discerning (gardeners) forum members.
If they grew tall and colourful and are noticed by the Allotment holder……..

Enough, I am wearying of this – if your post or comment is witty, eloquent or just well crafted it may, and only may, get noticed and included in the section you are aspiring to.

Heaven knows how I managed it :o)

jack 09:33 09 Jan 07

As all ready mentioned- If you have a useful contribution- it will get in.
I appear here and there in
Readers Writes or Reader Tips- all ways referred to as xxx xxx -regular correspondent. Some of the stuff even get onto the cover disk.

mazlb 10:27 09 Jan 07

'I think PCA is the bestest site and bestest mag ever!' might possibly get my attention...

Marie Brewis (sub ed)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…