MAD MAX 4

hijo 14:09 03 Nov 06

mel gibson is going to be making a mm4 just fo all of you that loved the films,i did i loved em just thought i would lighten the day with this :-)

click here

wee eddie 15:57 03 Nov 06

a fisherman this time!

Kate B 17:06 03 Nov 06

I can't stand Mel Gibson and wouldn't dream of paying to see anything he's involved in. He's a bigot.

wolfie3000 02:21 04 Nov 06

Looks like it will be a good film,
Although Mel Gibson looks a bit old to play mad max now.

As for him being a bigot, i think it was blown out of proportion, Yes he said some bigotted things but havent we all at one time,
Just that the media picked up on it and went mad about it.

Fred the flour grader 15:13 04 Nov 06

You know Mel Gibson personally then Eh Kate B?

Kate B 20:20 04 Nov 06

Fred, if you've paid any attention to the news over the past few years you'll have seen Gibson (and his father) being taken to task for some extremely anti-Semitic stances. You don't have to know someone personally to take a view on their public utterances.

spikeychris 20:49 04 Nov 06

I thought you knew better than that.

click here

Kate B 21:04 04 Nov 06

pfft. That apology doesn't mean he's changed his deeply held views. He's got a long history of rabid anti-semitism. That apology was mostly PR.

spikeychris 21:28 04 Nov 06

Religion and politics Kate - religion and politics.

Kate B 21:31 04 Nov 06

True, true ... ;)

Colin 12:25 05 Nov 06

Kate B, it's not a good idea to form an opinion of someone or something from media articles. As Fred the flour grader says, do you know him personally? Unfortunately, it's a fact of life that people selectively choose information to bolster their own opinions. There are two distinct sides about Princess Diana, but how many people with these opposing opinions personally knew her? The media often quote "a close friend said...", but no close friend would reveal such information. But, as spikeychris says, this is getting into politics and religion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009