Love in the Forums

Simsy 11:17 27 Aug 05

I've just seen the article on page 14 of the new issue, (123, Oct 2005).

Apparently 2 forum members who met as a result of help given through these pages are to be married...

Ahhhhh....

Congratulations whoever you are.

Regards,

Simsy

dan11 15:43 27 Aug 05

Technotiger and Dragon lady. click here

It may be awhile away as it takes a long time to write 173,000 invitations. Even longer to construct a wedding present list in excess of 170,000.;-))

Dragon Heart 01:43 28 Aug 05

If I were them I would forget the Wedding list and just ask for £5 each.:-)

Where could they hold the reception .... a football ground would be too small .... a large park perhaps ?

Just think of the stag / hen night .... suggest they have that in say Burton-On Trent in the Bass brewery !

Good luck and best wishes to Technotiger and Dragon lady .... and NO Dragon lady and myself are NOT related

Technotiger 21:52 04 Sep 05

Thanks Guys/Gals of the Forum from Dragonlady and myself. The actual date is a little way off yet,
this being Real-life and not a fairy-tale, other things to be handled first. Will keep you posted though.

Thanks again - if/when we win the Lottery, the venue will probably be the New Wembley Stadium, might hold all of us then :-))

Cheers.

ps - bring a bottle!!

carolineann 14:35 06 Sep 05

Good luck to you and your lady.
I to met my partner on this forum.Best thing I every did when I joined PCA.
An old sparring partner of yours China from the early days.

Totally-braindead 23:50 06 Sep 05

I wish you good luck as well, one question though. Will you be taking a laptop with you on your honeymoon because as we all know this Forum is addictive and not being on the Forum for a week or more can cause terrible withdrawal symptoms which could put a dampener on any honeymoon? On second thought perhaps 2 laptops would be better to save any arguements.

Skills 02:40 07 Sep 05

Congratulations to you both, I wish you all the best

And if we can't all make it to the reception how about a live web feed

;)

Kate B 16:14 11 Sep 05

Congrats, that's great news!

Methedrine 18:39 11 Sep 05

Congratulations TT. I hope married life makes you as happy as it has made me, i.e. VERY.

I wish you all the best for the future.

The Spires 23:22 11 Sep 05

We could could all bring out laptops and see if The Wizards pc really is quicker with no firewall. ;-)

Forum Editor 00:02 12 Sep 05

with you on your honeymoon"

No, they've invited me along, to remind them of how they first met.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…