Lost Friend

LastStarFighter 21:09 30 Dec 07

Hi everyone,i need your help about 2 yrs ago i deleted someone's email address (Yahoo)as that person wasnt replying to me & i thought that they was been funny amongst other things,ive got no "sent" emails that have this persons email address,ive been in touch with "LiveChat" & asked someone who works for yahoo & they stated the cant help once deleted "Thats It" ive even been to Friends Reunited & the person's not on there,i dont know there address,number,just that ive been in touch a while ago via email & all i have is there full name can anyone shed any light on this..???????
PLEASE..!!!!!

tullie 21:20 30 Dec 07

If youve got their email address,send one,you say youve sent it recently.What about the phone book?

Bingalau 21:27 30 Dec 07

I think the Daily Mail run a column once a week where they try to contact people who have lost each other. I think it usually in the Saturday issue. But you do have to send them some details of where when names and maybe a photo I think. Might be worth a try.

STREETWORK 21:29 30 Dec 07

Try this

open google and search for the name in quotes, i.e "streetwork" this will return any instances of the name existing on the WWW...

tullie 07:22 31 Dec 07

Of course theres the thought that maybe the other person doesent want any contact,or they would have maybe contacted you.

sinbads 09:30 31 Dec 07

you ould try 192.com think there is a small price to pay for the full info click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos