lost debate thread on obtaining legal music

p;3 00:47 11 Jun 05

was following a somewhat fascinating thread debating the legalities or otherwise of obtaining music; I refreshed my page to find myself back at the index; now cannot find the thread?

Kev.Ifty 00:57 11 Jun 05

I think FE has come to the end of his tether....

P2P Is one of those things that attracts so many (sometimes silly)) comments. That FE has had enough!

Best wishes FE...

Kev.

Kev.Ifty 01:14 11 Jun 05

Actually. I hope it was not my contributions that brought about the deletion of the thread. If it was then i apologise.

It was interesting and some good points were raised. But of course FE knows what is and whats not acceptable on a public forum. That why we all return to the best one on the web.

Is that classed as creeping? Kev.

p;3 01:19 11 Jun 05

I actually thought that the debate was quite good and at times humerous ; however, who am I a mere mortal to participate in such a debate:((

though I do enjoy listening to music;love it in fact:))

Kev.Ifty 01:37 11 Jun 05

Contributing to a debate is not for a select few.

Many contributors moral, parental, intellectual and probably mortal, qualifications have been questioned in the past.... The only thing to remember here is, there is only one 'Supreme Being'!!

Kev ;-)

rdave13 03:03 11 Jun 05

"Supreme being"...is common sense I think.

Forum Editor 08:34 11 Jun 05

I closed the thread, but you can still read it.

I'm closing this one now, too - otherwise the whole dreary business will start up yet again. It will come around again of its own accord anyway in a month or so - of that you can be absolutely certain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…