Lord Lucan

finerty 11:46 18 Feb 12

Lord Lucan might of been living in Africa according to the BBC and some witnesses.

Lord Lucan

Forum Editor 17:06 18 Feb 12

He might have been living more or less anywhere, but Africa has always been considered the most likely location.

morddwyd 19:41 18 Feb 12

So shy hasn't this mysterious former PA been arrested and charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice?

Aspinall couldn't have had that many PAs.

birdface 21:36 18 Feb 12

Yes it has been confirmed they are still Lucan for him.

rdave13 21:41 18 Feb 12

buteman , worse than my feeble attempts at humour but you made me smile!

Aitchbee 21:43 18 Feb 12

...they have been Lucan high 'n' low....but...he might be in between!

sunnystaines 09:13 19 Feb 12

i presume he is now deceased and surprised his death did not get released by those in the know

Forum Editor 11:17 19 Feb 12

sunnystaines

"i presume he is now deceased"

Why do you presume that? He would be 77 now, and may have quite a few years left yet. He was declared officially dead by a Judge in 1999 so that his executors could finalise details of his estate, but that didn't mean he was actually dead.

Quickbeam 11:44 19 Feb 12

I can't believe for a minute that with the prestige and headline profits that would be made he is or has been alive for a very long time.

There's more chance of finding Shergar surreptitiously ploughing a field in Norfolk than finding him now!

sunnystaines 13:01 19 Feb 12

fe

perhaps he is still alive then in ranch somewhere.

I wonder if this africa rumour is disinformation and than after a few years abroad he slipped back into GB.

finerty 12:13 22 Feb 12

We Lucan here and we Lucan there but haven't Lucan him yet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…