Looking for those dolls again...

Bingalau 18:13 19 Jun 07

My memory is getting bad, I have just been searching these threads for the one with the pictures of the house full of dolls. I know I will kick myself when the nice chap who allowed us to see them tells me again. Only I have just discovered someone else who is interested in dolls too. (Stop smirking at the back).

Legolas 18:17 19 Jun 07

:-)

Legolas 18:19 19 Jun 07

click here

I think this is it

Legolas 18:21 19 Jun 07

Sorry should have said it was Blackhats post

Blackhat 18:34 19 Jun 07

Hi, just got home, here is the link, I have used it in a couple of threads on here but put this in your favorites this time! By the way the marzipan pics were great.

click here

Cheers BH.

Bingalau 19:16 19 Jun 07

Blackhat.

Bingalau 19:26 19 Jun 07

Blackhat. Sorry about that, I thought I had the site in my favourites, but alas, we all know what "thought" did. Thanks for re sending it. I did have your e-mail address until about a fortnight ago and then decided "I had better delete it because I only got it for the one reason. I didn't want to have something I was not entitled to. if you know what I mean.
I am glad you got the marzipan babies, I know all my female friends thought they are very cute of course. If I liked marzipan as much as I like Jelly Babies I wouldn't know where to start eating those. No problem biting the heads off jelly babies. I have forwarded your site to a German friend of mine who collects dolls. I think she will be overwhelmed by your wife's collection.
Legolas. Thanks for your efforts too.

Forum Editor 19:58 19 Jun 07

at times like this.

Bingalau 20:17 19 Jun 07

FE. I know I appreciate this site very much. 99% lovely people.

Blackhat 20:24 19 Jun 07

Hi, I think your friend has found the link judging by the recent traffic on my wifes site, or there are a few more PCA members being curios.

click here

FE, we aim to please.

BH.

Bingalau 21:00 19 Jun 07

Yes she has had a look and so has my son who is courting her. They are both divorcées and both have daughters, Maybe the daughters have also been on the site. I know they buy the occasional doll on the internet.
Sounds like the FE has been visiting your site too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…