Looking at nicknames, what do you imagine?

Mozarella 19:31 15 Oct 04

99% of you have been on this forum far longer than I have, but that hasn`t stopped me from trying to imagine what a person looks like. Come
on everybody, pick two only and let us know what you think. Beware, this is a fun project so no insults PLEEZE. To start the ball rolling I`ll pick VoG. I respect his help enormously and his
blue "click heres" bring a vision of a man who
bought a notebook and wrote in every helpful URL he came across, and is now passing on the good tidings. The other is CurlyWurly, need I carry on. He`s sitting there now chewing on one.
Give it a go.

Valvegrid 19:40 15 Oct 04

You've no need to imagine: click here most of the regulars to PCA know this site.

Nellie2 19:49 15 Oct 04

Oh Valvegrid... you spoiled a good Friday night game, you could have kept 'em guessing a bit longer! :-))

Valvegrid 19:51 15 Oct 04

:-)

VoG II 20:34 15 Oct 04

Pizza Hut ;o)

ALLnicksAREinUSE 21:40 15 Oct 04

What does my nick tell a person? :P

Sapins 22:16 15 Oct 04

You've "Copped" one too many?

powerless 22:17 15 Oct 04

the prisons are full.

Zaphod Beeblebrox 23:02 15 Oct 04

Terrahawk in a previous life changed nick on my thousand hit birthday draw your own conclusions

kev.Ifty 23:18 15 Oct 04

I imagine Sapins got his name when taking a group photograph and forgot the word to "say" was CHEESE!!

AND

You're a Duran Duran fan who, as you have matured appreciates Mozart or is it that Italian Cheese.

ya wat?

Kev. :-)

Mozarella 23:26 15 Oct 04

Nice one Kev ifty.

should be iffy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…