Looking freebie games for low spec lappy.

SG Atlantis® 21:46 11 Apr 06

My dad has been bought a laptop. Onboard graphice 256 Ram and 1.4 gig processor.

Any free, shooter games (or racing) that will run ok?

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah he's not online. I'll have to download and pass the games on.

Thanks again!

wolfie3000 00:49 12 Apr 06

Give me a minute and i will check out my list.

I should have something listed for you that will suite your needs.

wolfie3000 01:23 12 Apr 06

Try this.

click here

wolfie3000 01:24 12 Apr 06

Sorry i cant be of anymore help SG Atlantis as all the games i got listed are online games.

Haol 08:16 12 Apr 06

Try these click here

SG Atlantis® 09:59 12 Apr 06

that'll keep the ol' lad busy for a while, before he starts moaning again. :p

The Ghost of Inept Pig 18:30 12 Apr 06

101 Free games - click here

Deceptively titled, as some are actually mods for existing games - have a look through, some are quite good.

The 'Horizontal Shooter with Boss' Competition ended a week or so ago, and you can download the top ten of those at click here, also click here is fancy and there's a fantastic remake of old Amiga shooter Alien Breed at click here

Ah - which reminds me - Remakes.org (click here) classic games remade for the PC - all free, varying degrees of quality (SWIV Decimation is another good shooter though)

If he bores of shooting things, and wants to try a point-and-click adventure then there's a few (ex-commmercial) to download at ScummVM (click here)

Some might struggle on his set-up I'm afraid, Grid Runner (click here) is brilliant - but may require a PC with more go...

SG Atlantis® 19:49 12 Apr 06

thanks again.

I went upto his house, in the rain, with a disk loaded with stuff and the laptop wouldn't see the disk so got soaked for nothing. Anyway have the lappy here with all the games running fine plus a few I found myself.

Much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…