Looking for Books about Cambridge spies

Proclaimer 14:48 15 Nov 13

I am looking a good non-fiction book or three about the Cambridge Spies and seem at a loss to choose any. I think I would like one early account before the exposure of Blunt and then One after that exposure and certainly one after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Books with as little bias as possible would be great so Verne W. Newton would be ruled out unless someone has a better opinion of his book.

I would consider books about each individual or books about the four as a group study.

Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:07 15 Nov 13
  john bunyan 17:33 15 Nov 13

I have "The Defence of Realm - Official History of MI5". It covers a lot more than just the Cambridge spies, of course, such the atom spies etc.See:

Book MI5

Proclaimer 09:34 16 Nov 13

Fruit Bat /\0/\; that looks promising, thanks.

Blackhat 10:29 16 Nov 13

I know you are looking for books but I have the Cambrige spies DVD from the BBC series and would very much recomend it.

DVD on Amazon

Proclaimer 14:44 16 Nov 13

I will add the DVD to my 'wishlist' and maybe a jolly fat man in a red suit will bring it to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…